Our jewellery is premium quality, made from a base of premium grade solid stainless steel which is hypoallergenic, lead-free and tarnish-resistant. For our gold jewellery options the base is then coated with a durable layer of 18K gold or rose gold.
Unlike other gold plated jewellery which can be low quality and easily tarnished, our jewellery will last for years if properly taken care of. Please refer to the following best practices for caring and storing your jewellery:
- To protect your jewellery, always make sure it is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Like all plated jewellery, care must be taken to avoid contact with all liquids, perfumes, detergents, creams and water.
- To avoid scratches and possible contact with liquids and perfumes etc, store your jewellery in their box when not in use.
- We do not recommend wearing jewellery whilst swimming, exercising or other strenuous activity.
- To protect your necklaces and prevent the chain from becoming tangled when stored, gently wrap the chain around the small piece of card that comes with it and keep in box provided, or hang your piece on a jewellery stand or hook to store.
- To protect your rings, we recommend removing them before washing or using hand sanitiser or creams. Ensure hands are dry before wearing again.
Cleaning & polishing
The best way to look after your jewellery and keep clean is to keep them dry as much as possible.
Buff with a soft, dry cloth if necessary to bring back the shine. We do not recommend using any cleaning products.
Full care instructions are included with every bangle in the gift box.